Hands4Hope has selected Liv Craine as this month’s youth spotlight!
Liv is involved in the Hands4Hope high school club program, recently helped run the Kids Zone at the “Fireworks and Freedom” concert at Town Center, and is involved in the Fall Festival marketing committee.
Get to know more about Liv, below!
1. What is your school and grade? Also, how long have you been involved with H4H?
I am a 10th grader at Oak Ridge High and I have been involved with H4H for almost 6 years.
2. Why did you join Hands4Hope?
My mom (Nicole) is the youth development coordinator, so I started out by helping her with different things, and I had so much fun that I wanted to get more involved.
3. How has Hands4Hope helped you in school, with your friends and family, and in life?
It has helped me learn new skills and break out of my comfort zone and make new friends. Since joining H4H I have become more open and have started being more social.
4. What has your experience been like since joining?
I have had so much fun being a part of H4H! H4H has shown me a bunch of new perspectives. It has taught me not only how to be more outgoing but has also taught me how to do many life skills that I will need in the future. H4H is always allowing room to grow and try new things.
5. Is there anything else that you would like to add about your experiences with Hands4Hope?
H4H has helped me be more social and has given me so many real life experiences that I couldn’t find anywhere else.